Pages

.

The Best Gift Ever

"The Best Gift Ever," 12" x 16", acrylics on museum quality panel, featuring an adorable and snuggly Golden Retriever puppy with a giant candy cane striped ribbon. This original painting is packed with texture and subtle color - it's truly a remarkable piece. And it can be yours for $629 - as always, inquiries may come to me.

Gotta give a shout out to Karen Appleton, who's painted presents I have always loved. I'm sure you will love her work too!

Thanks, as always, for following my art,
Warmly, Kim


PSST:  All remaining inventory from my Toys series of paintings (the little 6" square treasures) are now $50 plus s&h through December 10th, 2016. And yes, I will combine s&h on all orders.

I've selected a few wonderful originals, including pieces never before offered, for special pricing through Saturday, December 10th, 2016. As I clean up the studio in the next few days, I may be adding more to the album, so please check back.

And finally, in the interest of sharing much needed beauty and love with the world, I will consider all reasonable offers on original works currently in my studio. Please include the painting's title or a link to it with your inquiry. All requests may come to me directly.


Also, if you've read this far, reward yourself by visiting my Facebook page for Day 2 of my 12 Days of Giving.

No comments:

Post a Comment