Pages

.

Priscilla Has a Resting Bitch Face

"Priscilla," a Bauble painting, 9" x 12" x 1/2", acrylics on gallery stretched canvas (painted around the sides, so she can hang directly without framing if you choose). Available to the first asking nicely, $289 (includes s&h inside the US). Thank you so much.

Last Saturday I purchased (7) of these panels. I have one left -- my muse has been keeping me busy! Guess it's time to purchase a few more.....

I am currently accepting a couple of pet portrait commissions. Snag one now for Mother's or Father's days, or even a graduation gift. Email me for details - and thanks!

Thanks for supporting my art,
Warmly, Kim

WORKSHOPS: 

May 17-20th, Baton Rouge, Louisiana. Please contact Betty Klenke for more information. 

June 21-23rd, Montague, Michigan. Please contact Korrine Rogers for more information.

No comments:

Post a Comment