Pages

.

My parents were told I'd grow out of it, but I still dream of ponies.

My parents were told I'd grow out of it, but I still dream of ponies. 24" x 20", acrylics on panel, $899 plus s&h. Inquiries may come to me.
In my imagination, I owned many ponies. And horses.

I was a horse whisperer before anyone even knew what that was. I also was a champion jockey and an Olympic rider and especially talented at braiding manes. I had an uncanny connection with all things equine.
Art opened doors that my imagination jumped straight into. My drawings of various adventures papered my bedroom wall.

And my paintings continue to do the same thing to this day. Especially when world events are tragic. I close my eyes and dream of ponies comforting those in need.......

No comments:

Post a Comment