Pages

.

My Apologies!

This summer I have been remiss in updating my blog regularly for a number of reasons - one being that I am in the midst of a painting dervish. I can't clock enough hours at the easel, the ideas are rushing out of me. The other reason for poor blog maintenance is that my viewership is way down, and I find myself questioning whether the day of the blog is past - is everyone now on social media?

I hate to let this site go - it's got 10+ years of paintings and musings here - so I will pop in and update it as I can. Meanwhile, if you wish to see current work (I'm about a month behind here), you are always welcome on my studio page over on Facebook - Kimberly Kelly Santini.

Meanwhile, here's a few pieces from last month:

 Fireflies 1 (SOLD), 2 and 3 (SOLD), each 6" square, acrylics on gallery wrapped canvas, all sorts of luscious drips and transparent layers - inquiries to me!  ksantini@turtledovedesigns.com - thank you SO much!!

Fireflies 4 (top, with larger bugs) and 5 (bottom image), each 16" x 20", acrylics on gallery wrapped canvas, all sorts of luscious drips and transparent layers including metallic and iridescent paint, $599 each or $999 for the pair (payment plans available) - inquiries to me! ksantini@turtledovedesigns.com - thank you SO much!!

No comments:

Post a Comment