Pages

.

Langourous

Languorous (daVinci). 12" x 16", acrylics on museum quality panel, portrait of studio muse and quality control manager, $549. Inquiries may always come to me.
So what does an artist do when they are still feeling a bit under the weather on Day 5? They show up. Because nobody else will finish varnishing paintings, respond to emails, update inventory archives, coordinate commissions, and work on grant proposals.

And when it came time for me to choose a subject for today's painting, I opted for my kitty. Because today was a day to stick inside my comfort zone. And eat mashed potatoes.

 
There's no gift quite as wonderful as a custom pet portrait. I paint from your photos, resulting in a surprise to unwrap that's like no other. Now is the time to start discussing and planning any holiday gifts you would like to commission.

Museum quality portraits start around $400, and are priced according to size and complexity. If you have a smaller budget, reach out to me so we can discuss other options.

No comments:

Post a Comment