Pages

.

Apollo

Apollo. 12" x 12", acrylics on museum quality panel, $529 to the first asking nicely. Inquiries may always come to me.
I am finishing up a workshop with Ardith Goodwin focused on framework. Understanding the things that thrill us, and using that knowledge to paint with intention and infuse our work with a passionate connection from the very get go.

It's no surprise that unexpected details delight me (pun intended). And I spent the last 8 weeks defining and exploring my realms of delight.
So it should follow that my work will carry the same sorts of elements - like a pink equine posing as Apollo, drawing the sun across the sky.

These pieces also give me a place to ostrich (bury my head in the sand) and pretend for just a moment that our world isn't quite so ugly.

No comments:

Post a Comment