Pages

.

The Aftermath

ORIGINALLY PAINTED 9-11-17:
The Aftermath. 12" x 18", acrylics on gallery stretched canvas, $479. This one came straight from my heart - I had no preconceived plan, just laid marks down and responded, one by one. I do see a story revealed itstef, at least to me - but I'm curious what YOU see.

Inquiries may always come to me
Share
Tweet
Forward
I cannot believe that it's been 16 years since the terrorist attacks at the World Trade Center, the Pentagon and in rural Pennsylvania. My kids have grown up in an America on edge and divided; certainly not what we wanted for them. For any of our children.
And as Irma continues to carve a path through the southeast while Texans recover from Harvey and those in the west fight fires, just like after 9/11, we'll see populations pull together and love harder.

I just wish we could keep all this love around and visible all the time.

No comments:

Post a Comment