Pages

.

Salvador Doggie

"Salvador Doggie (Sal)," 24" x 48", acrylics, charcoal and ink on panel, featuring my newest muse, a rescued mixed breed. Details and in process pics are on Facebook, and I think the color there is far more representative of the painting. This piece is $1499, a total deal for the giant serving of joy it will bring, and that price includes shipping inside the US (I also ship worldwide for a small fee) - inquiries may always come to me.

Sal joined our family over the weekend. He came via a rescue organization and we know nothing about his past except that whoever it was who dumped him lost out big. He's a dear rat terrier mix with the brightest eyes and a wiggle butt who goes from 100mph to stop at the sign of a lap. Or a cookie.

Didn't take him long to hit my easel, and I think his portrait sits as a great example of what I could do with your dog..... just think about it, then reach out if it's something you think you want to pursue!

Thanks for following along with my artwork,
Kim

WORKSHOPS:

"Color-iffic," Montague, Michigan (near Grand Rapids), September 8-9th, 2016. For further information or to enroll, please contact Korrine Rodgers.

"Getting Fresh," Mt. Pleasant, SC, September 23-25th, 2016. For further information or to enroll, please contact Kathy Sweeney.


"Color-iffic", 2 days, Crooked Tree Art Center, Traverse City, MI, October 8-9, 2016. Click here for further information or to enroll.

No comments:

Post a Comment