Pages

.

Trouble, in process

IN PROCESS: "Trouble," 24" x 20", acrylics, charcoal and ink on panel, featuring a a kitten crowned with spray roses. On top of just being ridiculously juicy with color, this piece comes with a healthy does of personality. The painting is $599, with complimentary shipping inside the US, and will go to the first asking nicely. Inquiries may always come to me.

Warm thanks to Beth at Amazing Petals for helping me put together the perfect bouquet for this painting (and she thought brides were high maintenance!). The yellow pods (I forget what they are called) and the stabby greenery (knife something or other) were delightful to paint. And the soft greens in the spray roses..... they make me very happy.

I know this painting will do the same for a lucky collector, too.

Thanks for following along with my artwork,
Kim

WORKSHOPS:

"Color-iffic," Montague, Michigan (near Grand Rapids), September 8-9th, 2016. For further information or to enroll, please contact Korrine Rodgers.


"Color-iffic", 2 days, Crooked Tree Art Center, Traverse City, MI, October 8-9, 2016. Click here for further information or to enroll.

No comments:

Post a Comment