Pages

.

Briar Rose

"Briar Rose," 24" x 48", acrylics, charcoal and ink on panel, featuring a shaggy chestnut pony and a tangle of spray roses.  Briar needs a home - she's got impeccable manners. $1499 will get her to your door (inside the US) - I guarantee that you can't find a more perfectly behaved pony for a better price! Inquiries may come to me.

I'm looking for a space that will host a solo show of my floral pieces or offer a few of them for sale. If you know of any galleries that may be interested, please let me know!

Thanks for following along with my artwork,
Kim


WORKSHOPS:

"Color-iffic," Montague, Michigan (near Grand Rapids), September 8-9th, 2016. For further information or to enroll, please contact Korrine Rodgers.


"Color-iffic", 2 days, Crooked Tree Art Center, Traverse City, MI, October 8-9, 2016. Click here for further information or to enroll.

No comments:

Post a Comment