Pages

.

Black Rose


FINISHED! "Black Rose," 24" x 48", acrylics, charcoal and ink on panel, featuring a Friesian galloping with a crown of various roses. She's $1499 to your door (inside the US), and returning collectors receive 10% off additional purchases of original art. Inquiries may come to me.

I am exhausted - this painting has been on my easel all week, and constantly getting revised/painted in my head when I'm not in front of it. I'm onto something, though. This is a breakthrough piece - it's opened many doors. And windows.

My head is exploding with the potential! Meanwhile, detail here.

Thanks for following along with my artwork,
Kim


WORKSHOPS:

"Color-iffic," Montague, Michigan (near Grand Rapids), September 8-9th, 2016. For further information or to enroll, please contact Korrine Rodgers.

"Color-iffic", 2 days, Crooked Tree Art Center, Traverse City, MI, October 8-9, 2016. Click here for further information or to enroll.

No comments:

Post a Comment