Pages

.

Dixie Rose


"Dixie Rose," 24" x 48", acrylics and ink on panel, featuring an Andalusian demurely peering out from underneath her crown of peonies. Dixie is $1499 to your door (inside the US), and returning collectors receive 10% off additional purchases of original art. Inquiries may come to me.

I think she's done - I reserve the right to make any changes when I return from teaching on the West side of the state. Leaving as soon as I can throw my paints in my case! Really excited to work with a new group of students.

Thanks for following along with my artwork,
Kim


WORKSHOPS:

"Color-iffic," Montague, Michigan (near Grand Rapids), September 8-9th, 2016. For further information or to enroll, please contact Korrine Rodgers.

"Color-iffic", 2 days, Crooked Tree Art Center, Traverse City, MI, October 8-9, 2016. Click here for further information or to enroll.

No comments:

Post a Comment