Pages

.

Sunflowers


"Sunflowers," 16" x 20", acrylics on panel, $199 plus s&h. Inquiries may come to me.

SOLD (THANK YOU!)

I taught an afternoon workshop at my local library on Saturday, and we painted bouquets of sunflowers. My students did a fantastic job painting the essence and energy of their flowers. Each piece carried it's own interpretation of their sunny faces and jumble of petals.

This is my demo piece, worked a bit further along today in my studio. I think it will be fantastic in a kitchen - or a powder room - or a foyer - or a guest bedroom........

I have been asked to do a repeat performance of this class in Montague, Michigan at Studio 2. Let me know if you are interested, and we'll get you on the class list!

Thanks for following along with my artwork,
Kim

No comments:

Post a Comment