Pages

.

Brocade

"Brocade," from The Beribboned Series, 16" x 20", acrylics on panel. Available to the first asking nicely, $649 (includes s&h inside the US). Thank you so much.

Continuing my obsession with rodents, this guinea pig is pretty proud of her ribboned bonnet. The color in this piece lifts my heart - it's even more glorious in person.

Wouldn't she be perfect in a nursery? a little girl's room? a powder room? an office space? I see her happily residing in a room full of laughter and love.

Speaking of little girls - I'm ducking out early today - The Princess's competition dance season starts in a couple of hours. I'll be back on Monday with my head full of music, lights, costumes, and the theater of movement. Lucky me!!

Thanks for supporting my art,
Warmly, Kim

No comments:

Post a Comment