Pages

.

Divine Intervention

"Divine Intervention," a self portrait, 24" x 30", acrylics on panel. Available to the first asking nicely, $899 (includes s&h inside the US). Thank you so much.

I've been painting regular selfies for over two years and find it a great practice for examining my emotional state and working through various situations. Today's selfie was begun a few days ago and has been my obsession ever since. My original concept was set aside when I realized the painting (and my subconscious) was asking for something else.

Each of the items in the painting were chosen for symbolic reasons. They tell my personal story of this year so far - it is my hope that viewers will weave their own tale from the composition.

Thanks for supporting my art,
Warmly, Kim

No comments:

Post a Comment