Pages

.

Peony Diptych

"Peony Diptych," (2) 12" square gallery stretched canvases that overall create a 12" x 24" image.  Done in acrylics and paint pen, featuring one of my favorite flowers, peonies. Available to the first asking nicely for $350.

I'm planning to study florals a bit more seriously in a series of smaller works. I'm paying greater attention to modeling and composition, among other things. Trying to think about the painting as an abstract object and not as a representation of flowers, if that makes any sense. And if not, that's ok, too, because you can simply enjoy the piece for the floral element!

Also, I made a number of new images available for prints and various reproductions - you can see them here.

Thanks for supporting my art,
Warmly, Kim

No comments:

Post a Comment