Pages

.

Happy New Year!

I made a conscious effort to be more present this holiday season, and that meant spending a good amount of the days mostly unplugged. At first that was difficult - I missed all of you! But I wanted to be fully engaged with family and friends this year and completely focus on closing 2016 firmly shut.

And then this most wonderful side effect happened - I started to hear myself think again, in that madcap fast forward crazy ADHD way, and all the various ideas bumping around inside my brain had free rein to bounce off each other and morph into new things entirely. How wonderful is that!?

So I'm back in the studio today very briefly, doing my first of 30 Paintings in 30 Days, before returning to the couch for some knitting and down time. Scroll down to see what I salvaged from our breakfast this morning..... 

Thanks, as always, for supporting my dream,
Warmly, Kim


"Berry," 6" square, acrylics on panel, $50 to the first asking nicely.

No comments:

Post a Comment