Pages

.

January

"January," a Florus Animalum painting, 24" x 20", acrylics on panel, featuring a polar bear crowned with pink peonies and dahlias. This piece is available for purchase to the first asking nicely, $799 (includes s&h inside the US). Thank you so much!

Freezing rain, ice, sleet, puddles of standing water, all overtop an already saturated and frozen yard, gave us an indoor swimming pool in the basement today. After cleaning that mess up and discovering the (previously waterproofed) walls themselves were now oozing water despite the exterior of the house being dry, I needed to lose myself in some pretty color and a fantasy world.

The forecast is for rain 4 of the next 8 days. Maybe I should just give in and turn the basement into a koi pond.

My Better Half has a plan, though, that doesn't involve fish or fins of any sort.

And I see a couple tweaks I want to make to January in the morning.

Thanks, as always, for supporting my art,
Warmly, Kim

No comments:

Post a Comment