Pages

.

Black Friday Specials


ABOVE: Just one of the special priced paintings available this holiday season - read below for more details. Thanks so much!

It's the beginning of the holiday shopping season, at least here in the States, and while I'm a little late getting to the party (I've been having far too much fun with my family this year!), I do have some wonderful treats for you!

Reproductions and items bearing my paintings will ship for free from FineArtAmerica today only - use #FAAHOLIDAY at checkout.

All remaining inventory from my Toys series of paintings (the little 6" square treasures) are now $50 plus s&h through December 10th, 2016. And yes, I will combine s&h on all orders.

I've selected a few wonderful originals, including pieces never before offered, for special pricing through Saturday, December 10th, 2016. As I clean up the studio in the next few days, I may be adding more to the album, so please check back.

And finally, in the interest of sharing much needed beauty and love with the world, I will consider all reasonable offers on original works currently in my studio. Please include the painting's title or a link to it with your inquiry. All requests may come to me directly.

Thanks for following along with my artwork,
Kim

No comments:

Post a Comment