Pages

.

Emitt


"Emitt," a commissioned pet portrait, 8" x 10", acrylics on museum quality panel, private collection (thank you!!). 

While I'm working on some holiday portrait gifts (inquiries may always come to me), I'm also continuing to paint a few larger pieces that represent my reaction/current emotional state. And I'm doing a lot of journaling. Introspection is my preferred method of healing, growing and planning. Well, that, along with painting.

And when my paintings combine things I am passionate about, like my kids or yoga or favorite book characters or other "hidden" symbols, they are like stepping into a fantasyland where there is bound to be a happily ever after. Not anything sappy like those endings Disney delivers, but more like a space where I can impact my own story in a positive manner (and have flawless skin).

Yeah, I know, I'm a dreamer. Who's with me? I know there's more of you out there! 

Thanks for following along with my artwork,
Kim

No comments:

Post a Comment