Pages

.

Namaste, Finished


FINISHED!! "Namaste," a self portrait from my Dryad series of paintings, 24" x 30", acrylics on panel, not for sale (this one is heading to an exhibition). However, inquiries may come to me.

Today has been a somber one for those Americans, myself included, who have found themselves with a President-elect who does not reflect their own core values. I've been reflecting quite a bit about the results, and while I cannot change them, I can show the world that my heart is not defined by anyone. That my tolerance and compassion is limitless. And that in a world fraught with anger, terror, and fright, I can usher in sublime beauty and contemplation through my paintings.

My friends, going forward I invite you to pray/meditate/breathe for those suffering opression and tremendous heartache. Listen to understand, not to judge, and love wholeheartedly. We are each of us human and equally deserving of love and opportunity.

Thanks for following along with my artwork,
Kim

No comments:

Post a Comment